I am MADE of right brain. I really can’t stand dogs, and EVERYTHING else.
this is like carlos vs. cecil
|—||Jerome Stern, Making Shapely Fiction (via the-right-writing)|
listen you boutta have the thickest smoodie of all time, where is your liquid? your ice? weak ass aesthetics, try again
smh they leave the strawberry tops on… might as well leave the gotdam banana peels onu can eat strawberry tops… & recent studies are showing banana peels are healthy n nutritious for u:…. The turntables
n im sure the outside of a coconut is mad high in fiber but im not bout ta eat woodchips cause of no govermence scienticians
I loved this speech so fucking much, just agree with all of it
We’re only halfway through 2014, and state legislators have already introduced a whopping 468 restrictions intended to limit, control or otherwise regulate women’s reproductive rights.
How many comparable bills have been introduced to regulate men’s reproductive health care during this period? Zero.
Something’s very wrong with this picture.
usagi knows what’s up
I think one thing we can all agree that the Harry Potter movies got right was the design of the Dementors because jesus christ
in latin instead of saying “i love you” you don’t say anything because it’s a dead language. nothing. i think that’s beautiful. just shut the fuck up
Lughnasadh Recipe: Cinnamon Braid Bread [x]
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup lukewarm milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 15 g fresh yeast (1 envelope active dry yeast)
- 1/8 cup (30 g) melted butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup (50 g) softened butter
- 4 or 5 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp grounded almonds or macadamias, optional
- In a medium bowl stir yeast with sugar. Stir in the milk and then add the egg yolk and melted butter.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour and salt. Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients and start kneading it until it pulls away from the edges of the bowl. Give the dough the shape of a ball. Sprinkle oil onto a clean bowl, place the dough and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rest for about 1 hour at room temperature until doubled in size.
- While the dough rises, whisk together the butter with sugar and cinnamon for the filling. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a floured surface, using a rolling pin roll the dough to a rectangle of about 18x12 inches.
- Spoon the cinnamon filling over top (keep about 1 tbsp of the filling for the end), spreading evenly, leaving a clean 1/2-inch border around the edges. Sprinkle the nuts over the cinnamon filling.
- Roll up the dough and using a sharp knife, cut the log in half length-wise stopping 1/2 inch from one end to keep it together.
- Twist the two pieces, keeping the open layers exposed so the cut ends remain on top..Pinch the ends together and form a wreath.
- Transfer it to the prepared baking sheet. Brush the wreath with the left cinnamon filling.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. For the last 10 minutes you can reduce the oven temperature to 180 C (350 F).
Nice legs, Daisy Dukes, makes a man go…
<3 to the person who sent me this, you know who you are xx
this is the most adorable thing i have ever seen
”I’m determined to be taller than you are”
determination will get you anywhere
it’s hermione fucking granger what did you expect